WISDOM COMES FROM GOD...
A "weak day" is when we don't believe we have purpose or value.
God's truth says WE ARE VALUABLE and OUR LIVES HAVE MEANING AND PURPOSE.
Our thoughts should line up with a Holy God who made us & has a perfect plan or our life!
DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU THINK!
Let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think!
Romans 12:2

Sunday

Decisions...Decisions!

Decisions can be so hard.

Especially big ones that are life altering.

It usually begins with this little thought in my head and start thinking about it ALOT.

Then I hear myself saying "Lord, please do this for me", that follows with begging, pleading and bargaining.

Then right after that, I will get this scary feeling inside and say,
"Oh God, please don't let this happen unless it is your will".  

I go back and forth trying to get God to "understand" how great this is going to be
for me

and then I worry about the

"what if it isn't what He wants for me?".

Does anyone else do this?

Deep down, my HEART is telling me, if I end up doing this thing that I think is so great and it ISN'T God's will--I am going to be miserable.

So I better seek God in it, because otherwise, I am going to go down a road that I think I want to be on and once I am on it, I may not be able to get off of it for a very long time.

I really have no idea what a mess I could be getting myself into.

So, I must snap out of my dream that is so covered in flesh and be mature enough to use wisdom and focus in on prayer.

I must continue going to God asking Him what His will is for me (all flesh aside)!

I am praying about something right now and I want it, but I don't want it so bad that I want it without God's approval and blessing.

The decision does not have to be that hard if I am putting my trust in His will for me as long as I can accept when the answer is no.

The bottom line is I have got to trust God because He knows and I don't!
KL
Commit everything you do to the LORD. 
Trust him, and he will help you.
 Psalm 37:5
Your own ears will hear him. Right behind you a voice will say, “This is the way you should go,” whether to the right or to the left.
Isaiah 30:21 NLT
When two of you get together on anything at all on earth and make a prayer of it, my Father in heaven goes into action. 
Matthew 18:19

Click here for a Good Teaching on Prayer