WISDOM COMES FROM GOD...
A "weak day" is when we don't believe we have purpose or value.
God's truth says WE ARE VALUABLE and OUR LIVES HAVE MEANING AND PURPOSE.
Our thoughts should line up with a Holy God who made us & has a perfect plan or our life!
DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU THINK!
Let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think!
Romans 12:2

Thursday

The Joy of Forgiveness

Psalm 32
The Joy of Forgiveness

Our God, you bless everyone
    whose sins you forgive
    and wipe away.
You bless them by saying,
    “You told me your sins,
without trying to hide them,
    and now I forgive you.”
Before I confessed my sins,
my bones felt limp,
    and I groaned all day long.
Night and day your hand
    weighed heavily on me,
    and my strength was gone
    as in the summer heat.
So I confessed my sins
    and told them all to you.
    I said, “I’ll tell the Lord
    each one of my sins.”
Then you forgave me
    and took away my guilt.