WISDOM COMES FROM GOD...
A "weak day" is when we don't believe we have purpose or value.
God's truth says WE ARE VALUABLE and OUR LIVES HAVE MEANING AND PURPOSE.
Our thoughts should line up with a Holy God who made us & has a perfect plan or our life!
DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU THINK!
Let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think!
Romans 12:2

Thursday

Thoughts to Ponder

Lord, I am far from perfect in my worship of You.
Yet what I render unto You, I render with all my heart.


Do the best you can
with what you have right ... where you are.


It is not the body’s posture,
but the heart’s attitude that counts when we pray.

Billy Graham


So be strong and courageous!
Do not be afraid and do not panic before them.
For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you.
He will neither fail you nor abandon you.
Deuteronomy 31:6


Your are valuable because you exist.
Not because of what you do or what you have done,
but simply because you are.

Max Lucado 




I'm not moved by what I SEE

I'm not moved by what I FEEL

I'm moved only by what I BELIEVE


Smith Wigglesworth